Learn how the true cost of SAN complexity is limiting your innovation and data driven initiatives.
Join Molly Presley, Head of Global Product Marketing, and Keith Nargi, Director Systems Engineering, both from Qumulo, on August 19th, at 9:00am PDT, as they discuss the top 5 advantages of moving off a SAN (StorNext, IBM Spectrum Scale (GPFS), Lustre.) to Qumulo. Learn how Qumulo can help you cost effectively simplify your storage environment and consolidate, gain visibility, and leverage your unstructured data.
In this 30-minute session, you will gain insights into how we deliver a delightful customer experience while enabling you to:
- Simplify your infrastructure: The Qumulo file system was designed to run on-prem using ethernet and as a cloud-native service in the public cloud. This node based architecture provides users with complete enterprise file system capabilities on-prem, coupled with the scale, flexibility, and power of the cloud.
- Avoid Vendor Lock-in: Easily procure, manage and extend your file data environments with an all-inclusive, transferable, single subscription license for a selection of industry-standard x86 servers or choice of public clouds.
- Leverage the Power of the Cloud: Automate movement of data across on-prem and the cloud for both active data sets and data protection. Easily move between file and object to gain access to the services and applications you need.
- Gain real time data insights: Real-time visibility, scale, and control of your data across on-prem and cloud environments. Optimize and tune your resources with real-time visibility and data awareness into throughput, latency and usage.
- Integrated Data Management: Enable backup and archive all within a single using Qumulo Shift for AWS S3 and Snapshot Replication.