Learn how Qumulo and HPE overcome architectural and business practice limitations in Isilon that hold back data driven initiatives.
Join Ken Clipperton, Lead Analyst, Storage at DCIG, Ronak Chokshi, Senior Solutions & Product Marketing Manager at HPE, and Keith Nargi, Director of System Engineering at Qumulo, on May 21 at 9:00am PDT, as they discuss the top 5 advantages of Qumulo. Learn how Qumulo can help you consolidate, gain visibility, and leverage your unstructured data.
In this 30-minute session, you will gain insights into how we deliver a delightful customer experience while enabling you to:
- Leverage the Power of the Cloud: Automate movement of data across on-prem and the cloud for both active data sets and data protection.
- Avoid Vendor Lock-in: Easily procure, manage and extend your file data environments with an all-inclusive, transferable, single subscription license for a selection of industry-standard x86 servers or choice of public clouds.
- Gain real time data insights: Optimize and tune your resources with real-time visibility and data awareness into throughput, latency and usage.
- Maximize ROI: Maximize total cost of ownership, data access, and data availability by efficiently using all of your storage assets.
- Accomplish IaaS Objectives:Align costs to business outcomes by deploying storage as-a-service with HPE Greenlake or Qumulo on AWS or GCP.