Qumulo on Azure as a Service Webinar
Qumulo on Azure as a Service (QaaS) is the first file data platform that delivers on the promise of hyperscale for unstructured file data workloads.
With this new fully managed service offering, delivered on Azure Marketplace, you can easily migrate, build, scale, and create large file-based data lakes in a single, scalable namespace for all of your workloads.
Watch this webinar replay to hear from our VP of Cloud Sales and Field CTO of Systems Engineering, as they unpack the exciting value of Qumulo on Azure.
Benefits of QaaS - eliminates:
- Data silos
- Complex sizing and pricing
- Deployment or management of software and infrastructure
- Re-writing or refactoring of your applications for object (blob)
- The need to leave your file apps on-premises
- Managing upgrades
This new service provides the full software-powered Qumulo experience delivered as a service on Azure:
- Petabyte scale data lakes to enable high-compute workloads
- High performance via Azure Premium Page Blobs
- Multi-protocol support for Windows, Mac, and Linux clients
- Real-time data visibility and management (Full UI and API)
- Available in Azure Marketplace